Meet Our Team At Achieve Integrative Health
At Achieve Integrative Health we work as a TEAM to help support and empower our patients to gain health independence for the rest of their lives through Functional Wellness. Functional Wellness is the fusion of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Functional Medicine and Western allopathic medicine.
AIH Cedar Park Team
Kayti Lyda, Acupuncture Assistant
Matt Mann - L. Ac., Acupuncturist, Herbalist
Matthew Mann is a Chinese Medicine practitioner licensed by the Texas Medical Board. He graduated from AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine in Austin, TX. He is also a board certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine by the NCCAOM.
Matt's first degree was a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management from Oklahoma State University. He worked for Marriott in Florida for seven years before coming to Austin to attend school at AOMA. Matt's experience in hospitality management roles coupled with his medical training has helped him to develop patient centered care that provides patients with a pleasant healing experience. Matt understand what it takes to provide a 5-star service.
When Matt is not helping patients at the clinic he spends most of his time with his two strong willed children and his wonderful wife. He loves being outside and enjoys taking care of his tropical plants.
Matt is a member of TAAOM the Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and also a member of FSOMA the Florida State Oriental Medical Association.
Loubriel Sosa - L. Ac., Acupuncturist, Herbalist
Loubriel Sosa, a Licensed Acupuncturist graduated from the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin with a Masters in Chinese Medicine, he is board certified by the NCCAOM. He is a Chinese Medicine provider specializing in the management and care of pain. He dedicates his time to healthcare and researching scientific clinical evidence supporting the effects of Acupuncture at Achieve Integrative Health.
Trained in Pulse Diagnosis and Channel Theory Application, Loubriel has worked side by side with the world renown Pulse Diagnosis teacher and author Dr. William Morris (Phd, DAOM, LAc). Loubriel has provided care for a variety of conditions such as; Diabetes, Cancer, Weight loss, Neuropathy, Autoimmune conditions, Stress Management, Fertility and Men's Health.
Under Melissa Light, a Fertility specialist using Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. Loubriel assisted in empowering women and children through education, counseling, nutrition, movement and Chinese Medicine.
Loubriel is trained in Medical Breathing techniques (Medical Qigong), his teacher; Master Junfeng Li who achieved international fame as a popular film actor, action director, and the coach of the Beijing Wushu team. These breathing techniques focus on soft to moderately intense limb movements and postures, with rhythmic breathing. These breathing exercises demonstrated in randomized controlled pilot studies, to effect; blood glucose, triglycerides, total cholesterol, weight, BMI and insulin resistance. Which are all Diabetic factors. These exercises significantly reduced systolic blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure.
Loubriel has had the pleasure of being one of the few Acupuncturist to have worked at sea, offering healthcare services to the global population. His journey has taken him to places such as Santorini Greece, Rome, Venice, Spain, Barcelona, Turkey, Croatia, Italy, Great Britain, and much more. During his journey he was privileged to have cared for some of the world’s economic and social leaders. Onboard the Ultra Luxury Cruise Line “Silver Sea”, Loubriel Sosa Is the “First” Acupuncturist on the Flag ship the “Silver Muse”!.
Loubriel believes that wealth is health, and his lifetime goal is to share his living passion for great healthcare, where by the lives of those who receive his care feel rejuvenated, refreshed, and revitalized.
AIH Central Austin Team
Vanessa Garza, Front Desk Office Manager
Born in Brownsville, TX, Vanessa moved to Round Rock at the age of five. She graduated from Round Rock High School and is now attending Austin Community College as a Pre-Med major. Her plan is transfer to Texas Health and Science University and pursue a future as an Acupuncturist.
Vanessa's passion lies in the medical field. Vanessa joined the Achieve Integrative Health - Austin team in hopes to gain a different perspective on medicine and to get a head start. She is excited to be able to help people regain and maintain their health independence for life.
Will Acosta - L. Ac., Acupuncturist, Herbalist
Will started in the fitness industry as a personal trainer in 2003 while he was attending the University of Texas at El Paso. He received a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and moved to Austin, Texas where he continued his career at 24 Hour Fitness and Barton Creek Resort and Spa. Will felt the need to further his education about the human body to provide his clients with more tools to recover from injury and heal the body. In 2009, Will joined the United States Air Force as a Reservist so he could attend graduate school while serving our country. Will was accepted to AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine and graduated with a Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. He found that Chinese medicine works great for many health disorders and wants to share it with as many people as possible. He knows there is so much more to learn and he will continue studying to provide his patients with the best quality of service he can. Will found the opportunity at Achieve Integrative Health to be able to help more people more effectively. He believes that no matter what we are going through, there are a number of tools that can help us take control of our health and live the life we desire. Will is dedicated to sharing these tools with his patients and helping them reach their goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Texas at El Paso
- Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, AOMA
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine certified by NCCAOM
- Licensed Acupuncturist by the Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners
- AOBTA Certified Practitioner of Asian Bodywork Therapy
- Certified Practitioner of Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture
Jimmy Yen - L. Ac., Acupuncturist, Herbalist
Jimmy was born in Taipei, Taiwan. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin (Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry) and the Texas College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Masters in Oriental Medicine).
He is an expert in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbology at Achieve Integrative Health - Austin, and licensed by the Texas Medical Board. He is also board certified in Acupuncture & Chinese Herbology by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine).
Following his graduation, Jimmy was employed by the Texas Institute of Health, an integrative clinic in Waco, TX. As the director of Acupuncture, he was responsible for building the Acupuncture department. Jimmy worked closely alongside a Occupational Health physician who also specialized in pain management. With this experience, Jimmy has gained extensive knowledge on how to combine Acupuncture with conventional medicine to provide better and effective healthcare for the public. Jimmy continues to further his knowledge in Acupuncture & Herbology, by making multiple trips to China, where he has had the opportunity to observe some of the best Acupuncture & Herbology doctors in Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Gynecology & Traumatology.
Recognition & Honors:
- Member of the Medical Advisory Committee for the Neuropathy Alliance of Texas
- Texas Chapter of the Neuropathy Association
- Attending Acupuncturist for a Medical Doctor Resident in the Methodist Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program (an affiliate of Baylor College of Medicine)
- Jimmy mentored a physician student showing her the advanced acupuncture methods he uses to produce great results.
- Mentor to Physician Assistant Students (from Baylor College of Medicine)
- Educate physician assistant students on the use and effectiveness of Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine
- November 2004, the Trigeminal Neuralgia Support Group in Waco, TX invited him to share his expertise in treating trigeminal neuralgia
- April 2005, he was invited by Texas A&M University - MSC LT Jordan Institute for International Awareness to share his knowledge about Acupuncture
- May 2005, Fox 7 News interviewed him about his special techniques for Acupuncture face-lifts and Chinese Herbal Facials
- April 2011, Guest Speaker at Austin/Central Texas Sjogren's Syndrome Support Group, topic "Natural Methods to maximize health for autoimmune disease sufferers"
- Board Member of TAAOM (Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Member of the Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Cedar Park Breakfast Network Club
- Volunteer for the Cedar Park Leander Tennis League, Vice-President
- Volunteer for Cedar Park on the Move
As Featured In:
Renee Geist - Fitness Trainer